Saturday, April 7, 2012

1967 Imperial "Crown" 4door Hardtop Sedan

I have a 1967 Imperial "Crown" 4 door  Hardtop Sedan in my collection.
One of 3 Imperials,
(the others are:
2. a 1966 Imp. 4 door hardtop with original leather and black, and
3. a 1966 Imp. Hardtop Coupe, light blue with light blue interior...)

Back to the 1967:
This poor car has seen very little exercise since the late nineties, when I still lived in Hollywood.
It is a Rust Free California Car from new.
Lost the black or blue plates along the way, but nevertheless Solid and no Rust.

Has a 440 in it than ran smoothly back then, and I  fired it up some 5 years ago to move it and now has been sitting, unfortunately.
It could bring in a good sum for crushed metal, but I can never see myself doing that, once it survived this long!
The sad part of this story is, that the front fender has a crease from a midnight hit and run on a Hollywood street. It has also affected the suspension and Steering, but could slowly limp onto a trailer or such....

I will see if I can get a few shots of it, dusty and all just if anyone has any interest.......

No comments:

Post a Comment